I love to dye my hair, what colors would you want to dye yours?

Question is self-explanatory. I love to dye my hair lots of different colors. I currently have rainbow hair, meaning it's multicolored. I want to know, if you could have any colors in your hair, what would they be? :) If you have a reason for these colors please state why.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like natural colors but I want to do streaks of dark purple or dark blue that's the only unnatural colors id do and dark red but that looks auburn...but I've dyed my hair brown and auburn but I wouldn't want blond hair

What Girls Said 4

• i really like pastel colors, they look awesome! but it wouldn't look good on me.

link

link

link

• Light brown

• I'm dying mine back to black

• I usually like my hair purple or dark pink, and I've had about every shade of red there is. I wanted orange too but my boyfriend doesn't like that color so I'll go for light pink when it grows longer. He'll dye his fiery red so I'm excited about that!

What Guys Said 0