Do girls like skinny jeans on a guy?

I love blowing most of my wages on clothes but I just can't get in to the whole skinny jeans thing in the uk. What do you think of them ?

Most Helpful Girl

• well it depends,the guys who wear them are usually emos,and that's the only reason I dislike them (also,i'm guessing they're uncomfortable on the ball area) but I do like them on guys who are not all ''oh my weeping spoiled teenage heart''

What Girls Said 11

• I like them if they are colored, not denim. Especially if he has a good figure. If you want to wear skinnies, wear a baggy singlet with it, and maybe even a snapback, it will look hot :) Or even something like this! link Although that is more of the teen trend now, but whatever. If you want to try it go for it :)

• No,no,no and no. Agree with pepper01

• i don't like skinny jeans on guys.

• Yeah, I don't care.

• wear what you want to wear...be comfortable on your idea of style..girls would appreciate that.

• I like fitting jeans on guys not exactly skinny guys... but fitting jeans are yum.

• no. they look gay on men. not my thing

• yeah I always think it looks gay lol like leggings for a man lol

• on some guys it looks hot and on others it looks sh*tty.

• yeah agreed :) sh*tty will never be in fashion haha

• It doesn't make men look very musculine when they wear skinny fit jeans, but because it's the fashion they all follow suit and wear the damn things which makes them look very unmanly.

• I like them if they are not too tight

• in all honesty I find them too feminine and hip on men. I hate them on men.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't like them lol. I prefer slim jeans or maybe straight or something on me. I grew out of some slims once and they were horrible so skinny must be...just uncomfortable.

• yeah I can't understand why people like them lol yeah slim or straight jeans are a much better look. some fashion does my head in sometimes lol