Which combination of eye and hair color do you find most attractive?

Which combination of eye and hair color do you find most attractive?

0|0
7|12

Most Helpful Guy

• No combination is most attractive for anyone. I always thought that blond hair with brown eyes was most attractive but then I realized the overall look of a woman is what's most attractive about a woman. I no longer go for those kinds of women because I'm mostly attracted to women that are short and cute and I don't care about the combination of hair and eye color. I find women that are brunette with brown eyes to be just as attractive as a blond with brown eyes and there are women that have red hair with green or brown eyes that are just as attractive as the other women.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Brown eyes, black hair, brown skin...perfection.

1|0
    0|0
  • usually dark hair and dark eyes but I think dark almost black hair with blue eyes can be freaking gorgeous too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunette. Blue, green or hazel eyes.

0|0
    1|1
  • Blond hair blue eyes.

0|0
    1|0
  • Hair : Brown is the best, I love blond girls too

Eye : Bright eyes no matter what color they are, Blue sky and gray are my favorite

0|0
    0|1
  • Im indifferent about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue/green eyes and blond hair.

1|0
    1|0
  • Green or blue eyes and blond or black long hair.

1|0
    1|0
  • Blonde chicks with green eyes turn me crazy!

0|0
    2|0
  • Girls don't like blue eyes :|

0|0
    1|0
  • I like the good ol' blond hair, blue eyes. I also like brunettes with green eyes, but they'll come second for question.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• Anything really works on the right person.

But I am more drawn to black hair, and gray eyes or complete dark brown black eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls: Light red hair with green eyes.

Guys: Dark brown hair with green eyes.

0|0
    1|0
  • Girls:

Blue eyes and black hair depends on the skin color

dark Brown eyes and black hair , black hair is just amazing with any eye color and I think it is the most attractive because it fits everybody.

Green eyes with blond hair.

Brown eyes and Red hair.

Guys;

Green eyes and blond hair

Green eyes and dark hair

Brown eyes and brown/black hair.

0|0
    1|0
  • Maybe brown hair and green eyes, I also love dark hair and blue eyes

0|0
    1|0
  • I like dark haird guys with green eyes. Yummy :)

0|0
    1|0
  • in general, dark brown hair and light blue eyes

on men...a variety really. I just don't like light hair be it blond or red, on a guy. and I like any eye color.

0|0
    1|0
  • brown hair and brown eyes or green hazel eyes...im brunette myself I don't know I just find it more appealing

im not into blondes sorry :( or blue eyes I just think theyre too typical and overseen on TV and movies too much like every actor has blue eyes and I'm just sick of it, I much prefer green, hazel or browns

0|0
    0|0