What color should I dye my hair?

im so tired of my hair color. I'm black so I don't have that many options but I'm tired of my black hair color. any ideas of different colors I could try out?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe put some red in it?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• leave the underneath and frame black then section it off as your putting iit up and do each side layer a chocolate brown color, then the nest two layers a carmel color then on top do highlights of them to colors as well as red...lol sounds odd but it would probably look awesome. I had my hair like that just with black blond brown and red.

• i was actually thinking of something like that. it sounds really pretty too. thanks for the advice :)

• yeah, I had my hair like that and always got complemented on it...also, you could just do it through a cap, each color...and just have all different colored highlights.

• I'd say buy some semi permanent dye (like Manic Panic or Special Effects) and put it over your hair unbleached. It's either barely or not damaging at all, and it'll put a beautiful red tint in your hair (:

• RED

• a nice brown that compliments your skin tone