Guy here, wondering if his height is too short for many girls.

Is a 5'5' guy too short to be considered for a date or relationship by most girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• no way! I love short guys, I think they're really cute. And I think if someone really likes you, height does not matter. I'm 5 foot tall and I dated a guy who was 6'5 and even though it was kinda awkward to kiss we still made it work. If someone won't date you because of height, then there the one missing out.

What Girls Said 13

• No I don't mind since I'm 5'1. Its a good height for me :D

• It would be fine for me since I'm 5'3"

• it is cutting it kind of close, even though I don't like tall guys. ( I am 5'3), but honestly if I found you cute, and you had a good personality, and we clicked it wouldn't matter.

• Im 5'7 and both of my LTR were with men who were shorter than me. The guy I'm seeing now is only half an inch taller that I am . I know a lot of girls who have no issue with height...just be confident with who you are and that will totally outshine your height:)

• For tall girls yes but for me that height is okay since I am 5'3(160cm).

• Honestly I do like it when guys are taller than or as tall as me and since I'm only 5'4' you would be in the clear. Just find a girl your height or shorter it can't be that hard I know many girls who are tiny!:)

• Truthfully the fact that you make it an issue and it's clearly an issue to you makes you significantly less attractive than someone who doesn't think about it. Also yeah that is short for a guy but there are shorter girls.

• Not for me.

• Not for all girls. I'm 5'3". You're taller than me, so that'd be a plus.

• not for me, I love short guys

• just find a girl who is like 5'1'.

if you really want to get drastic, there's this leg surgery where they break your legs and then stretch them so you gain height. but that's obviously a little drastic.

so just find a nice girl whos petit and doesn't give a sh*t, and do other things like work out, and maintain yourself so you have other things to offer.

• i am sorry but yes.

• im very sorry, but yes its below average. I'm 5'8

but there are tons of short girls out there too you just need to find a grl shorter than u

What Guys Said 4

• Most girls probably wouldn't date you. It's only an inch above the average female height. However, there are a lot of women out there. The percentage that would still adds up to a large number. You're not out of the game. The best thing you can do is show that it doesn't bothers you. If they can see that you're insecure about it, that'll be a turn off.

If this is barely readable, I'm sorry. I'm pretty tired.

• for a majority of girls, yeah probably

• I'm afraid so.

• I think the average female height is like 5'4". You're taller than that, but for whatever reason, the guy has to be at least half a foot taller or more taller than them before they consider you. It's a little strange to me.

• high heels

• Yeah, that's true, but even then, you shouldn't have to be but so much taller than them. I'm sure the higher the heels, the less comfortable they are.