I'm starting to leave my hair curly now since I want it longer and usually straighten it but I want long natural curls not heat damaged frizzy curls.Maybe its that I got older but I noticed that men stare at me more but don't approach and the ones that do are much older than me and I look younger when I don't straighten my hair so I don't see why this happens.Guys my age never approach me or look/stare at me a lot in general but then again I barely see guys my age out where I go(on the bus/train out in the street or library ect. Except in the summer but they usually aren't alone like I am sometimes)..and when I wear my hair straight guys stare but not as much but they approach more but they still are older than me but usually in their early 20s but I don't look older than my age when its straight...maybe its just my area but a lot of natural curlies wear their hair straight 24/7 so I guess that what guys are use to seeing but I always wear my hair in a bun now I use to wear it in a ponytail. So it looks the same to me.
- More men approach me when its straightened17% (1)100% (1)29% (2)Vote
- More men approach me when its curly17% (1)0% (0)14% (1)Vote
- More stares with straightened locks50% (3)0% (0)43% (3)Vote
- More stares with natural curls0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I get the same amount of attention16% (1)0% (0)14% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Depends on the style but I don't pay attention0