Do you think because I am overweight I don't get approach by guys?

I was wondering because I am overweight I don't get approach by guys? Its not like I am a 250 lb person but someone who is overweight. Could weight be a factor for me not getting approach by guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Do you think because I am overweight I don't get approach by guys? No.

I've seen plenty of overweight gals get approached and some guys prefer overweight gals.

2. Could weight be a factor for me not getting approach by guys? It could be a factor for some guys. Another completely different thing like your facial features, height, dress, etc could be factors for not getting approached by some guys.

The most likely factor is that from my experience many guys lack the self-esteem and self-confidence to approach as they can't handle rejection well.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah definitely. Some guys prefer heavier girls but it's a minority of guys going after a large number of bigger girls. Average to slim girls, supply/demand works more in your favor.

• It could be, although there are the chubby chasers, but those guys are rare.

• yes it could be but outward appearance can always be removed its always on your hand to get approached by a guy get social talk to guys show them your personality I believe you will get approached then the point is you have to be optimistic.

What Girls Said 2

• It might be, but to be honest, the guys out there are not as picky as some of the guys on here are. Do you feel self-conscious about your weight? Maybe that lack of confidence is showing when you are out and about. Try to get more confidence, put on an outfit that makes you feel good and go out :)

I would also try to approach guys too. Some guys on here complain that no girls approach them, so if you took the initiative and went up to a guy, he might be impressed. It will give him a good impression of you and you sometimes have to do things yourself if you want something. I had to message a ton of guys online before I met my boyfriend. I actually messaged him first. You never know unless you try!

• Not necessarily. Honestly, confidence and the way you carry yourself is more important. I know girls who are overweight where you just don't notice because they are so comfortable in their own skin and just ooze sex appeal.