Is image and fashion important to a guy?

Is image important to a guy?

Does the girl have to be up with all the latest fashions just to get a guys attention?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think caring about how you look is important but not essential, I would a girl who tries but she doesn't need to be a fashion model

What Guys Said 6

• I like women who have a sophisticated style of their own, not the ones who follow whatever trend is hot at the moment.

• it doesn't matter what clothes the girl I like, wear

it's not like a different set of clothes will make her a different girl

but knowing what looks good and what doesn't, is never a bad thing.

• I think that depends on who you ask. I've never been interested in fashion so for me as long as their cloths doesn't come from the 80's I'm good. :P

• Not in the slightest to me. I don't care about fashion and even if I could tell a girl's fashion sense I wouldn't care.

• Nah she doesn't

• not really thouh as long as you dress nice it doesn't matter if its the latest style

What Girls Said 2

• yea everyone should do their best

• Fashion helps you to create your own person and look... guys will like you for the way you look and the image you make. They don't care if the newest fashion trend in bright colors and lace... because fashion is the ability to express yourself and who you are.