Time to shave the beard or not?

I just recently became single and started growing out a beard do you ladies think its time to shave it off or should I keep it. Just want some second opinions from some girls.

there should be a picture of what it looks like at myyprofile

Most Helpful Guy

• the beard looks fine.

some girls love beards , others hate them.

10 reasons to have a beard! :D

link

reason 2 is correct , when I had a beard every girl touched it :o they didn't make love with the beard though ^^

What Girls Said 4

• beards look good in the winter but in the warmer months it just bothers me. so now that it is getting warmer shave it,

• I hate beards, so shave it.

• LOL we're a part of the decision? :P Go for it...if you're looking for a change. :) It's spring now...

• Beards are amazing, seriously. It can make or break the way a guy looks to me. I don't care if you look like Brad Pitt, clean shaven men remind me of little boys.

What Guys Said 4

• Since your age range is from 18 to 24, I'd say shave it, unless you can really pull it off and look good with it. And it also depends on the girl, as they all have varying opinions on it. But for now, I'd say let it go, unless you can make it look really good

• If you haven't been having much luck with the ladies with the beard I'd shave it. It's really not a big deal. It grows back quick.

I had a beard for 2 years and a lot of the girls I dated liked it, but I think I didn't get a second look from others with it. I shave now, since I like who I attract a bit more without it.

I also grew tired of looking like I was in my 30s, and enjoy looking younger. My face gets a bit more tan now without the hair there covering it.

• Depends what the beard looks like. If it's just some scruff growing all over the place, including your neck, that is different than having a trimmed and well maintained beard. If it looks good keep it.

• there should be a pic if you click on the picture at myy profile

• I think it looks pretty good, but I'm biased since I've bad a full beard most of my adult life.

• Keep it! Even if a girl doesn't like it it still is a great conversation starter. Surely any girl that would bother to tell you you would look better without it was at least looking closely at you...