When will pointy bras make a come-back?

In the 50's and 60's boobs were really pointy. By the 90's they were round like melons. In the 70's they were in-between and, to my mind, breast-shaped. The Playtex cross-your-heart bras of that era endowed the wearer with the perfect shape. How soon will it be before today's ghastly implant shaped T-Shirt bras go out of fashion and shapely boobs return?

No votes in favor so far! I don't mean silly pointy like Madonna, I mean the type that emphasizes

the natural breast shape rather than molding it like a basket ball.
Like this: images.littlewoods.com/is/image/Littlewoods/A201P_SP153_32_YB008e?wid=1200&hei=1600 not round but not pointy either - pert is probably the best word.

Most Helpful Girl

• hopefully never. nobody wants pointy breasts. we want something that will hide the nipples, lift and support or enhance. this below isn't attractive

link

What Girls Said 5

• i have a couple of those,but even tho they look better,they don't really offer much support,running in them is painful,and when they ARE thicker,and offer better support,they make you look like you have chest-unicorns that want to say hi.

• Those bras look horrible ._.

I think most women much prefer today's style so that their boobs look natural and not pointy :P

• i would never wear a pointy bra. never

• My boobs are naturally round "implant shaped" as you put it. :(

I want to wear whatever bra "shape" is closest to my natural breasts shape so t-shirt bras ftw.

Many of the women your age do wear the more pointy bras so you have nothing to worry about anyway. My grandma is 65 and I know she does.

• round shape is the best... pointy is really repelling and weird...

What Guys Said 2

• Improvements in technology, new materials, focus towards comfort, etc. changed things. Why would you want them to come back? Curves are great! =)

• I'd rather things just stay the way they are... lol