If a girl has zits, should she cover them with concealer?

this might be a stupid question. I have pretty good skin, but sometimes I get a few zits here and there. would guys prefer it if girls cover them with concealer?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I do, to be honest. Zits make me very uncomfortable.

What Guys Said 2

• It doesn't matter.

• Answer is "no"..(:

What Girls Said 3

• I know that you are asking guys, but from a females perspective, I do not wear concealer, it makes my acne worse. Also, I can't stand it when I see a girl who has on way too much makeup.

• Cover it with the concealer from neutrogena for acne prone skin! It has salycilic acid and it helps clear the zit, and since it is formulated to go on top of zits, it looks more natural. Take it from someone who has a few zits here and there. My boyfriend doesn't notice. So, see what works for you. And whatever you're comfortable in will give you more confidence and naturally better looking!

• Yeah you should cover it up if you can. Contrary to what the other girl said, concealer has never made my acne worse. I mean, acne is pretty much hormonal for me anyway. As long as I keep the oil blotted, I'm fine. Just have to remember to limit sugar intake. Eat healthy and workout