What would you wear 24/7 if you could?

I love athletic clothes! Cute and comfy! I think I'd wear that! Lol what about u? Hopefully no pajamas! ;)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 16

• Ripped jeans and a white t-sh*t, sneakers or Timbalands, my dad calls them "construction boots" LOL, when I was 8 I was asking for them, and my dad couldn't understand why I wanted them. I kept saying, "because they are cool". He thought girls shouldn't wear them, and four years later they started becoming in fashion to the point where girls were buying pink colored Timbalands.

Anyway, I like simple clothing for everyday wear. Also, I like the way it looks and it's practical...most of the time. =)

• A cop uniform so people could run up to me for help and I could be like "I'm not a cop, don't judge a book by it's cover"

• Things that feel light on my body. Like a summer dress or comfy athletic clothes.

• A tank top and shorts and a pair of vans! comfy yay lol

• probably just a sports bra and some shorts.

• nothing.

• T-shirts & just underwear. But that'd be tragic & not okay...so I'll say t-shirts/shirts & yoga pants/leggings/soft short shorts. Comfy.

• Something comfortable of course. Definitely thong-panties underneath.

• Does it take awhile to get used to them?

• I took me a day or so... lol

I've been wearing them since I was 14 (I'm 28 now) and I can't imagine ever wearing any other kind of bottoms than thongs and g-strings.

• lol risque!

• Jeans and a tee

• Tank top and leggings :3

• Leggings are cute! Do you wear a shirt that covers the butt part? Or no?

• Well if I was going out in public yeah but just at home I wear leggings and yoga pants with just a regular shirt all the time ha ha :)

• Oh OK good! lol

• sweatshirt and shorts! Wayy too comfy :)

• It's so cool...everyone's going for comfort...I thought more girls would choose to be stylish! lol

• a shirt a sweat pants and some slip-ons

• Haha probably nothing. Naked is the best. But if I had to choose, probably yoga pants or something.

• a sweatshirt and shorts... I do wear that almost always actually haha

• i love basketball shorts and tshirts, especially in the summer and I wear them to work so guys don't hit on me

• link Something like that.