Guys, your opinion on the female 6 pack? Love it, hate it?

I get the feeling that a 6 pack on a guy is pretty much loved by all girls. It seems to be a strong masculine symbol.

So, does it do the opposite for the ladies? Most guys love a women with a flat stomach, but is the 6 pack going too far? Is it sexy?

What about a less defined abdominal region but not 6 pack?

Tell me your opinion!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think 6 pac abs look attractive on females

link

but it can look ugly too

link

What Girls Said 1

• I hope it's okay lol I'm on a sports team so core is vital.

I don't have like manly abs lol, but there is a faint outline without me flexing at all, and when I flex they are pretty tight...seem okay?

• That is one of the things I am asking guys.

In my opinion, what you are describing is my favorite, but I am wondering what other guys like.

Also, in your opinion, how do you like abs on a guy?

• good to know. His abs don't have to be like chizzled and ripped, just a nice indication that he has them, and a bit more defined than average.

• all guys have nice abs

but some like to protect it with a layer of fat >_>

like the question asker said I agree

those kinds of abs are really attractive :)

What Guys Said 5

• Turn off, I actually like it when its soft. I don't really care about it being completely flat so long as it isn't heavy over hang

• It's kind of hot.

• 6 packs on women aren't attractive... definitely going too far. I prefer girls with a flat tummy, yeah, but it doesn't have to be super toned and/or firm either.

• I used to love it, but it's so uncommon that I ended up sort of giving up on it and now I don't really find it attractive. It's not unattractive, but it's not attractive either.

• I'm going to have to think about this one. I don't even have a flat stomach and never really gave it much thought.