Do you have a tattoo? What is it?

I have one, it's a tribute to my parents. it's written in Portuguese ''father and mother sincere love''.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a pair of wings on my shoulder blades.

They're the wings the character from my favorite video game has. Lots of meaning in them. I haven't gotten them colored in yet though... need to save up money for that, and decide how I want them colored.

• I used to know a stripper that had angel wings like that... It was kind of ironic. lol

• Oh dear lol...

What Guys Said 6

• I don't do tattoos because I do not believe in things that are purely decorative with no functional purpose.

• I have a tattoo of a paper clip on the inside of my nose. No one can see it, but it brings me comfort knowing its there.

• I have two... One is two wolves, the other is Latin "Virtute et valare, luceo non uro" (""By virtue and valor, shine not burn.")

• I should probably add that "Luceo non uro" is the motto of the clan MacKenzie of Scotland, which I come from ancestrally, I went with the long form version of it though.

• When I become a fat washed up bum, I'm gonna get a huge one on my back that says "f*** it".

Just need to grow a beard...

• Is it just text or a design too?

• i have 4 my most note worthy ones are eve with a snake wrapped around her on my right arm and a nautical star on my left forearm.

What Girls Said 7

• I want one and may be getting one soon, my cousins and I made a deal. Each one of us gets a tattoo of our last name in a different form, I got my pick of either a rose or wings, I'm getting angel wings lol

• I have two (for now).

I have a music score spanning my right shoulder (from my spine to where it meets my arm) and it has a HC Andersen quote ("when words fail music speaks) and my sisters names.

I also have a heart on my hip/stomach with a dagger and arrow through it, wrapped in a banner to read "vincit qui se vincit" (latin phrase for "he conquers who conquers himself").

I will hopefully get another before the end of the year. :)

• My tattoo is of the number 13 Its in a really cool script font that the tattoo artist drew up himself :)

• I have flowers and on a vine on my right foot :)

• I have one on my right butt cheek, lol. It's a pair of red lips... :D

Where is your tattoo located?

• On my hip, I have a design with the words "carpe diem" seize the day

• No, I don't have any and never will, I've got my reasons :P