Bikini types? Where?

ok I'm English and I hav nvr seen a women in a thong bikini bt you hear about loads of women wearing them? where does this happen?

srry if this is the wrong section

Most Helpful Guy

• The beaches of southern Europe have many of these since a lot of the women there are in shape and not shy about showing off. Too darn cold in England!

• if you gt the right day in summer its really really hot haha

• I bet not many girls have them in England because it's usually too cold, though, unless they go on holiday to Spain.

What Guys Said 3

• Countries that don't look down upon women who wear revealing bikini's, America is on of those countries. because they like their privacy and space.

• Brazil

• I saw a woman in a thong bikini at disney land.

What Girls Said 6

• I live in Sweden and I wear them but they are uncommon in Sweden. They are more common in France, Spain, Croatia, Italy, warmer places.

• i wear them from time to time. there not appropriate everywhere here, but some places and times they are fine.

• I've never actually seen a woman wearing a thong bikini. Just on TV.

• No. I have never seen this and hope that I never ever ever ever do! I think because it's rare, people blow it up and make it seem like a big deal.

• I always wear bikinis with thong-bottoms. I don't think I even own one single bikini that is not thong-shaped, lol. Is it really that special?

• I've seen thongs worn in Mexico, the Caribbean, & in Florida.