Just for fun:) You wish you look like who?

I really love Kristin Kreuk's look because she has natural beauty and just pretty without make up.Anyway I love myself most:p How about you?

0|0
11|5

Most Helpful Guy

• when I was in my preteen years I was the spitting image of elijah wood in movies such as radio flyer. everyone thought I was gonna grow up looking like his twin. but then during my mid teens I went from looking like elijah wood to chris farley =P

i wish I could have kept up with the elijah wood thing.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I would either want to look like Ryan reynolds or Ashton kutcher. (I'm slightly worried about the guys choosing to look like famous women)

0|0
    0|0
  • people tell me I look like a few people actually I mostly get what's his name the kid from "the sixth sense" oh, umm, haley joel ozmeth, I don't see it though

i would want to look like what's his name from lord, not viggo but the other one, umm, the one who shot the aarows... why can't I think of his name, uggh

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah Kristin Kreuk is smoking hot. If I had to choose someone to look like I don't know maybe Johnny Depp. Seems like every girl on the face of the planet thinks he is the hottest guy around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a guy, but I wish I could look hot like Emily Osment or Ariana Grande, probably emily osment because I love blondes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I completely agree about Kristin Kreuk, she's gorgeous. I also think Taylor Swift would be a good choice. Her eyes are just enchanting :)

Overall, I'm happy with the way I look. Just waiting to get over the acne stage of my teen years, and I'll be set to go :D

0|0
    0|0
  • liv tyler

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Taylor Momsen is so pretty. I would love to look like her

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone tells me I look exactly like Hilary Duff...so I wish I DIDN'T look like anyone and had my own unique look. Y'all wish you looked like someone famous, but believe me, when you do, it totally sucks because you don't have your own look. :\

0|0
    0|0
  • Kierra Knightly

0|0
    0|0
  • i wish I looked like caroline trentini, she's a model and she's gorgeous..except I'm pretty happy with myself and how I look though

0|0
    0|0
  • Megan Goode, she is so gorgeous! I am happy with my appearance but if I had to look like anyone else it would be her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Norkys Batista(actress and model)

link

lol but I think I look ok ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Paris Hilton a few years back or Victoria Beckham quite a few years back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scarlett Johansson

link

Or Roxanne Mckee

link

Both very stunning women...

0|0
    0|0
  • No one in particular just someone a lot prettier than me.

0|0
    0|0