• Ask
  • myTake

What kind of clothes have you been wearing lately; what is your style?

What kinds of clothes have you been wearing? I have to do a trend board for my internship on the clothes for this week. Its fun but I am a little... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have been really into simple cute dresses, it has been hot lately so I have been going to the beach a lot!

• :) Yup. Love cute simple dresses!

What Guys Said 3

• The usual at work. Dress shirts, wool pants, sportsjackets and/or sweaters. Odd suit, no tie. The usual shoe rotation ;)weekends ... jeans, t's, sweaters, and dirty bucks.

• I generally stick to dark blue, boot cut jeans, a black and white plaid shirt with a red or blue v-neck underneath, brown leather casual shoes and a matching belt, and a black, military style biker jacket.

• Lately, a lot of browns. A tweed hat and vest, brown shirt, black pants, leather belt. Not sure why this has been my fashion as of late, but I think it kinda suits me.

What Girls Said 7

• Rock band t shirts, a pair of jeans and good old Dr.Martins. No style what so ever.

• Last week, I bought T-shirt, pink one with white balloon painting. I love to wear it with jeans pants. Nike shoes, and with my new orange & white handbag. :) It's cool to many places. But prefer slippers on beach.

• Skinny jeans, yoga pants, t-shirts, lace tanks, off the shoulder shirts, my new favorite American Eagle Jean jacket, ballet flats, my Sperry's...

• That's cool!

• Show Older
    • Pics of you in said skirt or I accuse you of making this up.

• Haha. I'll show you a pic ! :P

• For work pretty casual, usually brown slacks, a raw silk blouse and jeans jacket. At home: jeans or jean shorts & white v neck teesDressy: Usually a little black dress of some sort...lol I only have about 20 of them!

• sundresses, shirt-dresses, leggings, belted.

• Sort of punk.A lot of black...