What do you think of a guy that wears on a suit?

Ladies, what do you think of a guy that wears on a suit?

Guys, what do you think of a suit?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's very attractive, he looks sophisticated and smart, which is hot lol

What Girls Said 7

• it can be attractive. Depends on the occassion? But I love a man in a white t and jeans

• I like men who dress well and suits is defintely one of the sexiest things on a man.

• It would depend on the occasion. When appropriate, a well fitted suit can be so sexy. But if you're wearing it to go to the mall or the park, it would be a little weird.

• guys in suits are hot...

they look so sharp & smart.. and manly

• A guy can never go wrong with a nice black suit and white dress shirt.

• I think it's nice as long as it fits properly.

• i love a man in a suit.

omg. hot!

What Guys Said 3

• As long as its socially appropriate a casual suit or even a formal suit can give an awesome impression. The people that I see walking into class wearing a suit just seem like theyre trying to hard.(unless its a special occacasion)

• I would prefer it if men wore suits more than the junk they do nowadays. They are just neat and classy.

• hard to say on this one. I mean all girls have different taste in men and there style. I know women who dig men in suits and others find them too uptight or fancy...