Would my hair be nice dark?

i was thinking of changing my hair to auburn would it suite me I have tan skin blue eyes

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would look great ! I don't want to sound rude but it will look a lot more natural then your hair now. it doesn't look bad or anything, just sayin

What Guys Said 4

• Well if that is you in the photo, id say go for black or blond, that what you have in the photo makes you look old in my opinion and the makeup is there to putt some of that age away (too much makeup)

Personally dark blond would suit you so you can use less makeup

then again I'm not sure if everyone would think the same way as I do

• I think Auburn would probably look good on you. I had a girlfriend who was tan, had blue eyes, and dyed her hair that color, very sexy.

• I would think a Solid Chocolate brown would suit you much better.

• I'd say you would look better with black hair but aurburn will suit you , yes.

Go for it. :)

• thanks hunj

• Thanks for best answer.

Hopefully you'll like whatever color you choose! ;)

• WOW , you give me best answer and then give it to some1 else?

your obviously a bitch and by the way way , your an old woman .Your hair choices are rotten and I do not at find find you attractive in anyway and I doubt any other guys will too.

What Girls Said 7

• IMO, the platinum blond doesn't suit you. I would go with a darker brunette with some auburn highlights. Use more natural looking make up and you will look awesome!

• Yes it'd be nice so try it and see if you like it :)

• I don't think auburn would suit you personally, I like the platinum blond on you.. if your wanting to change it I'd go for darkbrown/black.

• yes, please change your hair color.

it is too blond and looks not classy at all. go a bit darker (darkblond, or light brown, or dark brown) would look good on you. :)

• Darker would be a good change for you.

• What I would do that would go perfect with your skin tone is get a ashy dark brown and put some auburn tones within the hair. I think its going to suit you a lot better than that blond. :)

• I think you should aim for your natural hair color which looks like a dark ash blonde? And just add a few lighter highlights. I think the block color is way too harsh on your nice features. Good luck :)