What do you think about girls that wear those really thin skin tight black pants with no back pockets?

and then they don't wear a top long enough to cover their butt?

I don't know what these pants are called (yoga pants maybe) but they show so much of a girl's shape she might as well be standing there in just panties or naked.

Personally I think girls look extremely sexy in those pants but to be honest as I'm getting older I don't like when I see girls wear them. It's very distracting and hard not to look. It really sucks when the girl wearing them is a teenager also and I'm like trying not to look because it's inappropriate but there is a tight butt right in front of me so how can I not look? It's actually embarrassing to me and makes me feel like a filthy pervert. Do girls realize how much they show when they wear these pants and that men and boys of all ages are staring at them imagining them naked?

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel ya. Leggings should not be worn as pants. But you're only 18-24 lol... you're not a creepy old man.

• Report

I feel old when I see a girl from behind wearing those pants and think she's sexy and then when she turns around I see her face and realize she's only like 15 or 16. It's not cool. I can't believe parents let their daughters dress like that.