What do you think about girls that wear those really thin skin tight black pants with no back pockets?

and then they don't wear a top long enough to cover their butt?

I don't know what these pants are called (yoga pants maybe) but they show so much of a girl's shape she might as well be standing there in just panties or naked.

Personally I think girls look extremely sexy in those pants but to be honest as I'm getting older I don't like when I see girls wear them. It's very distracting and hard not to look. It really sucks when the girl wearing them is a teenager also and I'm like trying not to look because it's inappropriate but there is a tight butt right in front of me so how can I not look? It's actually embarrassing to me and makes me feel like a filthy pervert. Do girls realize how much they show when they wear these pants and that men and boys of all ages are staring at them imagining them naked?

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel ya. Leggings should not be worn as pants. But you're only 18-24 lol... you're not a creepy old man.

• I feel old when I see a girl from behind wearing those pants and think she's sexy and then when she turns around I see her face and realize she's only like 15 or 16. It's not cool. I can't believe parents let their daughters dress like that.

What Girls Said 8

• Hahha they're leggings.

I don't wear them. I like to leave a little to the guy's imagination. Boys are creative--they can do without leggings on me.

• I wear them all of the time since I bike often.Guys will imagine a girl naked if they want even if she isn't wearing leggings or yoga pants. Do you feel like that when you see girls at the beach wearing less than leggings?

Guys can look if they want.Im minding my own business and living freely.

• The difference is everybody knows there are almost naked people at the beach and can choose to go there or not. Revealing clothing is appropriate at the beach while it is not considered appropriate to wear revealing clothing at most other public places. I mean just imagine if a guy wore skin tight pants that showed the exact shape of his penis and was walking around in public. Now imagine you had a young daughter with when this guy walks by lol. Wouldn't you consider that indecent?

• OK fine I agree to disagree : ) I just hope you'll consider my points as I've considered yours and we'll both think a little bit about how we think.

• :)

• I have seen yoga pants that fit your description, not just leggings. Allot of girls wear these and I don't think they realize how sexy they really are, I don't think they would care and it may likely encourage them to know this.

• yes, girls know how much they are showing when they wear leggings aha.

• where I came from they call theme 3D pantis hhhh

• lmao that is a "fitting" name for them!

• isn't it hh

More from Girls
3

What Guys Said 3

• I wish i was them but then again i like wearing panties

• These pants are great to see on many women 18+ who are in decent enough shape to wear them, the prob I have is when women who are too large try to wear them( I like my women natural sized 8-16 pant size doesn't bother me at all) it also bothers me when young girls under 18 are wearing them. all the time you hear about pedophiles and the like but then again girls are giving these people something to fuel the desire to check you out.

dont think that you won't get checked out if your in those pants, and most guys degrade a woman that wears those pants. I think if you don't mind going out in something that takes away all the mystery of what's under there then we think you wouldn't mind just being naked in front of us.

sorry if I offend anyone

• I've always found both leggings and yoga pants to be VERY attractive and revealing in a sexual sense for sure, and I've always felt like ALL guys agree, and MANY girls don't even realize. I'm sure plenty do though, and they flaunt it. They flaunt it quite well. +1 for... no you know what...+2 for Yoga Pants in my book.

I do see the concern of underage girls wearing them however, should not be letting their underage daughters to be wearing such tight and revealing pants. I wouldn't let my teen daughter wear them for sure, its almost like they're asking to be looked at in a sexual manner.

/First post