Girls-How Do You Dry Your Hair Straight Without Using A Straightener?

My Hair Is ALWAYS Curly And Fluffy, How Do I make It The slightest Bit Straighter Without Using A Straightener?

Most Helpful Girl

• Like the Anon ladies said, your best bet is to use a round brush and a blow dryer. Also use some defrizzing serum or spray. A blow dryer causes just as much damage to your hair as a straightener - I don't know if that's your reasoning for not wanting to use a straightener or if you don't have one or whatever.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• I run my fingers through my hair and kind of pull away from my scalp as I'm running over the section of hair with the dryer. It goes really straight, and I have naturally wavy hair.

• heat styling mousse, round brush. you have to put the brush under a section of hair and apply the heat to the top of your hair as you pull the brush down. it's irritating as hell and will take forever. but you can get really nice volume through this method as opposed to using a straightener. I recommend using a heat defense shampoo and conditioner if you plan on doing this often...or else your hair will become super brittle and just break off :(

• Wrap it around big rollers or wrap your hair around your head as tight as possible when its damp and clip it in place to dry

• Keritain treatment

• Brush it and blow dry

• Round brush, lots of tension, blow dryer (with concentrator attachment), and serum, do this on thin sections.

I can't get my hair super sleek with a blow dryer but you might be able to if you have thinner hair and looser curls.

• a really good blow dryer and brush but in all honesty I can't do it without a straightener