Do you like a women in heels or flats?

just a question on preference. I"m curious to see what people like more.

• Heels
  • Flats
I was sort of imagining a look like this with the heels

link

and a look like this with the flats

link

both done in a casual sort of way :)
Hahaha so from this I learned like all the guys who voted like flats and all the girls like heels

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• Heels make your leg look longer, ankle narrower, calf more shapely, and breasts/butt stick out.

The woman wearing flats has extremely thin legs to begin with.

Heels are uncomfortable and hard on your feet, but your legs look better, period.

• Sneakers. Hate heels with a passion.

• i appreciaate the look of women in heels, but I alwasy go for the more natural gait and stance of women in flats. Girls think the inconvenience of heels is worth it because they lok so much better, but the difference is minimal in fact.

• I like the way women look in heels. I like how her butt looks perkier and how her hips sway as she walks. ;-)

However...i do understand that heels aren't practical to wear all the time, so flats are cool to wear everyday; I don't want her to have hurting feet every time she's with me in public lol.

But for special occasions...bring out them HEELS! ;-)

• Flats without a doubt.

It's more comfortable for her, more practical, and more modest.

I could say a lot about the kind of personalities each sorta convey, but those are just firt impressions, anyway.

• Hmm so I'm not the only one trying to "read" people through their shoes.

• I usually don't get bad impressions from shoes, but when I see skate shoes I can't not look up, cause chances are, that person's pretty awesome ;P

• Yeah, I really don't pay much attention to shoes. I was just referring to clothing in general.

• I personally like the more casual look of flats. And also, heels just seem uncomfortable I don't want her to be uncomfortable when it doesn't make a big difference.

• I am really attracted to high heels, but that does not mean that I prefer heels over flats at all times. If we are going to be walking, running, or hiking for a ling time, I would want her in heels; if we are going to a restaurant, a party, a club, or a short walk around the city, I would want her in heels.

• you mean you would want her in flats if you were hiking.

• I love flats when she is casual. I love flop-flips on girls so my vote is for flats. However, there are occasions then heels look good.

• I could care less what they wear on their feet. I like how heels look though but again I could care less.

• If she's short, then heels for going out on dates, other wise just wear flat bottoms. She can wear whatever she's comfortable in.

• depends on occasion

if its just a reg day, I prefer flats since wearing heels can't possibly be good for you in the long run

once in a while for important event heel is nice

• look at my links and let me know which you like better please! :)

• looks kinda plain :(

• I prefer flats, but I don't mind if

a girl want to wear heels

• of those two, heels look better

• true, the flats photo isn't a flattering picture but thanks for the input!

• Heels - for certain.

Flats are, well, boring.

Seeing a girl strutting her stuff in 5"(+) heels and the sound made is wonderful ;-)

• if she knows how to walk in heels then heels but if not then its no deal breaker

but it should also go with the outfit :)

• good answer ha ha I like wearing heels since I'm tiny, I was just curious on which guys liked

• you shouldn't always rock one or the other but keep it varying

Heels aren't good for your feet either.

• i like a girl in flats better because I don't want a girl taller then me. .lol

• i like them on four better no?

• Heels for sure

• I think flats look better in a casual setting. I like whatever looks nice, though.

• Both..but heels are just sexier. I only like when she wears them to make her taller than me. It's not that hard to do seeing as how I'm only 5'8"

• It just depends. They're both hot

• I like flats. I think they look cuter and I prefer the cute look over a raw sexy/hot one

What Girls Said 9

• Heels are viewed as sexier or cuter and Flats are more viewed as COMFORTABLE and chill lol

• I have heels, but I save those for special occasions. I don't know why I just don't like flats. I'd wear heels over flats any day even if they do hurt after a while x.x

• heels but not with skinny jeans.

best option with skinny jeans: boots with a heel.

• its law for us girls to wear the highest heels and suffer later xxxx

• I refuse to wear uncomfortable shoes no matter how good they look. I like wearing either heels or flats.

• I WAS THE TIE.

I like flats better.

• every girl needs her heels x

• I answered which I prefer. I like heels better than flats. I have high arches so flats hurt.

• Heels are really bad for your feet. Bad for your knees also. And my boyfriend is 5'10" and I'm 5'7" so it's kind of imperative that I wear flats so as to not be taller than him