Do you like being rated?

Assuming you are being rated highly and by the opposite gender, do you actually like being rated?

I feel sort of conflicted about it. I appreciate the compliments (when they're good LOL) but then again I don't like being placed as a number on a scale. Attraction is so much more than that. I don't really like rating people myself I don't know if that changes things.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep rating is horrible, it misleads people gives them an identity based on a number by another person who could also be rated on that scale. People don't make up everyone. Some people like thicker girls with curves and would rate higher than a girl with none, and some people would rate the super skinny model at a higher rate. Society is seriously f%3*d up because we have place too much emphasis on outer appearances and less on the inward, that's why there are so many rotten kids out there, and people believe that beauty is everything. I do believe having beauty is nice, but it should come with brains and a caring heart. I think a lot of so called "hot" females are ugly. Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder and who ever you fall in love with and they love you back will always see you as a 10. So numbers are rubbish, and are really detrimental to society because people actually get affected say there number is lower. Then they want to change themselves. It's sick and really sad. I feel it, I'm always reminded that there are better looking girls than me, wherever I go what a superficial world we live in. I really cannot lie and say I haven't fallen victim to that crap, we all have in some way or another. Anyway at the end of the day, when I die I want To be known for something with more substance than beauty. Touching others lives fighting for what is right, saving someone Else's life. Now that is Hot!

What Girls Said 4

• No, I don't. Even if it's a high rating, it's awkward, and a number is a terrible representation of me. It's so vague and generic too; I don't like it.

• I aspire to be everyone's idea of a ten. But I suspect I'm closer to a five. Hm but it's weird though, everyone has their own tastes... some men are gorgeous but they do or say one thing and I drop them from an 8 to a 2. I hope men have some of the same prejudices that would bounce me up to a 9 or 10... Yes rate me. Tell me you love me. Tell me only good things. Okay and if you must tell me what to do to improve my score lol. I'm so competative.

• i dislike it. it makes me feel he sees me as nothing more than an object being discussed and not a person. I've heard guys actually rate me in public and it was disturbing regardless of the "score". if you think I'm attractive that's one thing but why do you have to make a sport about evaluating me?

• I don't like being rated. I don't care if someone rates me high or low...I would rather not know because I'm satisfied with myself and everyone else can go mind their own business.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't mind it or really care personally, I like being in the normal range. I'm not completely unattractive but I'm not completely attractive either, Perfect for me. I don't like to rate other people because I feel they won't be completely satisfied unless I lie, so I rather avoid the headache altogether.

• Well if I'm not attracted to the girl, then I kind of like it because it's sort of fun to get different perspectives from people. If she's really hot and rates me high, then it's a decent confidence boost. But if even if she rates me low, it's fine because I don't particularly care about what she thinks ha ha (provided she isn't especially cruel about it, that is).

If I am attracted to her, though, then all that really matters is whether she reciprocates or not.

• I hate being rated because it means sh*t.

All that matters to me is if a girl I like can tolerate my looks. Then there's potential.

• I don't mind being rated

as long as I get a good rating heh..

• I'd like being called good looking or something but I wouldn't like a number rating from someone