Guys, do you like polo shirts on girls?

and what color? tight or loose? how many buttons unbuttoned?

Most Helpful Guy

• if your into the "preppy" type, then yeah I suppose its cute. leave maybe two unbuttoned, however there should always be a undershirt.

I'm into more of the bad girl. Especially when they are brunettes with glasses. mmm

• Having glasses makes them a bad girl or do they have to be bad, brunette, and have sunglasses?

• no. Just the bad girl type, brunette, with typical glasses. Librarian look.

What Guys Said 10

• I like her dressed casually and comfortably. Period. Whatever that means for her. Just not too much effort in her look. That's a turnoff.

• yes, but only when doing something like tennis or golf wear it in pastels or bright colors with a pair of khaki shorts and a visor

• I don't like polo shirts on ~anybody~.

• Perhaps your question should have been "I like polo shirts. Would anyone like a rate-down for disagreeing with me?"

• What the hell is a polo shirt?

• Not especially...

• Um...not really.

• don't really mind, depends like on the girl.

• Tight and bright colors. leave one button unbuttoned

• Nope, its ridiculously ugly looking.

• It'd just make me think you played golf...it can be cute on the right girl, of course

What Girls Said 1

• Polo shirts make it seem like you don't want to put any effort in your look... I'm sure it would look fine and all but you should really try to create your own personal style. That's what is going to make guys attracted to you.