Do you know what I can do to make my nails grow fast and strong??

Which supplements work best?And do finger nails stop growing at a certain length?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing you can do to make them grow faster, and as for strength, just nail care like filing trimming, oils, polishes and stuff like that can make them strong. As for length. Nope, they just keep growing non stop. There are people in the guinness book that have disgustingly long finger nails that have gotten all brown and cracked and so long that they curl up into giant rolls of disgusting brown whateverthefuck. ( link ) So no there is no end to how long they get, but there should be a limit set.

What Guys Said 3

• Extra calcium might make them a little stronger, and tht would let them grow longer before they break off. They'll only get so long before they naturally break, but some people can get them really long before that happens.

• Calcium and Silicium tablets.

And stop using nail polish and remover especially for at least 2 weeks if not more.

That's what my sister did, after complaining her nails can't grow long and they break all the time, it worked like a charm.

• I heard that drinking a LOTTTTT of water makes nails grow longer faster. However, I don't know about strong nails.

What Girls Said 3

• I've tried this link After a few days my nails were in a better condition, they were stronger and started growing quickly.

• I use a green tea nail polish that is more of an oil that leaves a shine. It keeps my nails looking healthy, and it grows them pretty quickly. Once they start to grow out more I use Christian Dior Vernis Nail Lacquer #001 Natural Clear, which helps make them stay strong and not break (:

• you should take prenatal vitamins, they do wonders for your hair, nails and skin!