What does it mean when a guy seldom makes eye contact with you even during conversation.

What does it mean when a guy seldom makes eye contact with you even during conversation. Despite the fact that we are in an intimate relationship. I'm very worried please respond.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dunno. KInda creepy. Next time he does it try putting a rose in your mouth and dancing naked on a coffee table. If that doesn't get his attention, pronounce him dead.

What Guys Said 4

• lack of confidence. eye contact is about confidence. OR he's ashamed of something. but I don't know.

• I think it means that he is a shy person and it makes him uncomfortable to make eye contact with you. He may still like you but it may be hard for him to do eye contact.

• Well with me its just because I can't seem to force myself to look into someones eyes for more than like 5-10 seconds...IDK why I can't its just I can't and it does annoy me becaue I feel like I'm being rude. I CAN make myself look into someones eyes if I really try but its hard...Not sure why but it might be because its easier for me to look down than up, the muscles that controll my eye movements are kinda screwed up... yippee me.

• If he is an introverted person his mind may be focused more on thinking than what is happening around him. It would have nothing to do with what he thinks about you.

What Girls Said 1

• Depending on the tone of the conversation I would simply put it down to a lack of confidence. As a child and a teen, I was constantly pulled up on the fact that I couldn't look people in the eye and it was pretty much down to my low self esteem!

Of course, his reluctance to make eye contact could be because he is trying to hide something but that would depend on what you were actually talking about!