Guys: Is this a sexy outfit?

High waisted cutoff shorts with a tight tank top? The guy I like is a baseball player and I'm going to one of his games and thinking of wearing this. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are we talking about the Daisy Dukes look here?

link

If so, you may end up causing a few fielding errors at the game.

• Yes! an outfit like that

• If you can pull it off more power to you. Expect to attract some attention though, both desirable and undesirable.

What Guys Said 4

• High-waisted as in Mom Jeans? link Or as in, not-so-low-your-asscrack-is-hanging-out? The former is probably not so sexy, but the latter is just fine.

And a tight tank top is always sexy.

• Try it. I'll tell you something. I noticed Lara Croft outfit works for guys! Short pants and tank top. I think its similar to what you say. Yeah definitely!

• What? Photo please

• High waisted anything = no.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, he'll certainly be distracted... His friends might not be so crazy about that if he's a key player in the game.

• yeah uhh don't wear anything 'sexy' to a baseball game. it can be distracting to the people playing and it attracts unwanted attention... I would know.

plus I think it might be a little awkward if you turned that guy on while we was playing.. if you know what I mean!