Is short hair ALWAYS unattractive on a girl?

Long story short, I have joined the military, (navy to be exact) and I feel like I'll be too lazy to do a military bun in my hair everyday as mine is long right now... So my solution is to chop my hair off! BUT I don't want to loose male attention because of it... :P

So is it possible for a girl with short hair to still be considered 'hot' by guys?

With hair similar to this:

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm a guy but I can tell it really depends on the girl. Wait I just saw the pictures, hells yeah! I'm actually refering to the hair style not the girl in the links. Hair like that doesn't seem extremelly short as I first thought it would be, Is actually beautiful. Personally I think short hair on girls, specially brunettes is quite hot. loots of times hotter than long. Just a matter of personal uhm taste!

Let me put it this way, it can be for other guys as well I'm more than 60% sure. Long hair -romantic beautifu, short hair - hot, cute

What Guys Said 8

• Absolutely not. On some girls, short hair looks much better than long hair. Most girls are better with long hair, but there are still plenty of girls who look better with short hair.

• Are you Asian? Because that would be a good style for you then. I wouldn't go any shorter than that. I do like long hair but I like a woman in a uniform too, so I guess it balances out ;)

• If the girl is hot, she can sometimes pull it off... the girl in the links looks good. But for the most part, long hair suits just about any woman better. Just depends on the girl really.

• short hair can look super sexy on a girl, it has to match the person's style, but if the girl is confident, it will rub off and make it look even sexier

• Eh...longer hair is pretty much hotter in general...but guys are weird in their ability to accept short hair...given a choice I will always pick longer hair...but short hair is seldom ever a deal breaker...and I cannot explain why...o.O

• it only really works if you have the facial structure for it. both girls you linked have the face for it. if you're similar to them, it can probably work for you too

• Yes, always.

Just tie that bun.

Your laziness may cost you basically the vast majority of attention from guys.

• You are in the Navy, its 85% male, you really don't need to worry about whether or not you will get attention from guys, you will, no matter what you do. Whether you want it or not.

What Girls Said 3

• The shorter your hair is, the better your body and style need to be.

aka if you're fat and sloppy then it won't be cute on you. aka if you dress plain or unfeminine then it won't be cute on you

• no its not. if you're hot with long hair you're hot with short hair.

link

link

link

link

theyre all hot

• Not neccessarily. A girl from my college has a pixie cut and I'd definitely say she gets A LOT of attention from boys, I think it depends on each person if they can pull it off.