How do you tell someone they smell?

I have a good friend who... well smells but she is such a sweet heart and super sensitive and I don't want to hurt her. I ve tried to hint it to her and I've even given her perfume and bath stuff hoping she'll get it buuuuuuuuuuuut she hasn't. What's the nicest way to say it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I normally say something along the lines of "What the f*ck do you smell like right now?"

But I'm also a dude. . . . and a known a**hole.

So it's a bit easier for me.

• HAHAHA I wish I could pack away ms nice gyal for a while and channel my inner a**hole then

• Oh, no. Just play the 'helpful friend' card.

"Dude! What are you thinking? What if we ran into some hot guys right now and all of us got dates but you because they don't want to talk to you because they're apprehensive because you smell like f*cking STDs?! I'm just looking out for you, girlfrannnn!"

• lol of course I wouldn't have been a mean :P Imma run the advice though, thanx

What Guys Said 4

• Just start dropping hints, like, the next time you're having lunch together say, "Hey, rottencrotch, pass the salt". Or "You know, this morning when I took a crap, it reminded me of you". Or, "Did you by any chance crap your pants?". Have some fun with it. Lifes too short.

• Get a drunk guy to say it.

• Hey a**hole, you stink! No, I'm kidding. You just tell her that her body odor is overwhelming to you.

• say "why does this smell keep following me around? it wasn't like that when I left my house!"

What Girls Said 1

• Say, 'you stink!' or just tell her it's hard to hang around her because she smells in the nicest possible way