I want to improve my appearance?

What can I do to look better? How can I enhance my appearance?

I don't want compliments. Some persons at work say I look plastic-y and fake, and I want to change that.

Most Helpful Guy

• too me, you look pretty. I just don't like the bright red lipstick that looks too much from my point of view.wear some other lipstick but less brighter. maybe have your hair longer, otherwise you look great. that's from my point of view. but I feel horrible telling you this. but not every guys is going to agree with me. other guys might like you. every guy has different tastes, same as girls remember.

you can't please every bloke in your town. you only need to please a few. my philosophy is why change for thousands or millions, when you only need one decent partner in your life.

What Guys Said 6

• Not much to be honest. But I guess I'm biased since you're essentially my type (brunette, light skin, big eyes). Maybe letting your hair grow out a bit and putting some waves in it? That's all I can think of.

• Bright red lipstick is no good. Google "Tekken 6 Lily" you should get that kinda color lipstick and maybe wear some white leggings with some brown combo color clothing. :)

<3 brunettes.

• From the picture you look good. You don't look fake or anything. Maybe you could change what you wear?

• Can't really go off of one photo and no descriptions, however I think you look fine. Don't worry about people at work, be you!

• Look good now, compliment-hook officially bitten.

• dont do a thing? you look good now

• like honestly don't do anything..you don't really look plastic-y

What Girls Said 1

• Hair extentions (your hair will look fuller = healthier)

Form your eyebrows (with eyepencil)

Wear accessoires ( big earrings)

Eyeliner

Eyeshadow

You can use fake lashes

• Less is more IMO. Is anything she needs to wear less makeup, which is where the "plasticy" remarks are coming from.