Do guys care about a girl's style?

Do guys like girls to be trendy?

Or to be laid back?

Dressed down, or dressed up?

Plain, slutty, different?

How do you like a girl to dress? Or does it not matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a girl to be dressed practically and comfortably. When she dresses in a way that looks like she put a lot of effort into her look, or it isn't practical, that's a turnoff to me. I'm weird though. I don't believe in decorative things. I don't believe in jewelry, I don't believe in makeup, I don't believe in tattoos, I don't believe in anything that's purely aesthetic and not functional. So I'm unusual and probably not worth paying attention to here...

What Guys Said 6

• I care way more about posture. If a dressed up girl with slumped forward shoulders and a girl in paint-stained sweat pants with good posture walked past I guarantee I would notice the dressed down one.

• it matters a lot

if you dress like a slut ill stare since there is too much showing but I won't be interested in dating you

i like girls with a good sense of fashion so I don't mind trendy

laid back depends, if she is dressed in something like jeans and some weird gamer shirt I probably won't be attracted to her since it doesn't look feminine

casual shirt and shorts I'm okay with

• Laid back

• Sure, it matters a lot. How women dress socially says volumes about character ...

• I like modest outfits. A simple dress is pretty.

• I like girls to be dressed up a little bit,and a little fashionable,that would be great.

What Girls Said 1

• I hope they do. Some women put a lot of time in dressing to impress their man, and I mean in a classy sense not so much slutty.