What hair color attracts guys the most?

Just wondering which hair color guys prefer or they don't mind

0|0
0|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated all hair colors (brown, black, blond, red), so I guess I'm not picky. Although hair color isn't the first thing I notice. There are many factors that go into attraction.

Not everyone can dye their hair a different color and look good either. For instance I would look horrible with blond hair. Some people look worse with darker hair or more pale.

Red hair is pretty hot. My current girlfriend is naturally red but thinking of dying it brown. I don't want her to. It looks great. But typically I always thought my type was brown hair, as I think it flatters a lot of girls. I went through a "blonde phase" but that is probably my least favorite.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• It does not work that way. Every girl has her own color that looks good on her. Brunette can look amazing on one girl, and trashy on another one. So, you have to figure out what color suits you best. If most guys like Blond (for example), it does not mean that blond will look great on you.

1|0
    0|0
  • that differes from guy to guy, you can't specify one color that's "best"

my personaly two favorites, are white and dark/black

0|0
    0|0
  • for me, dark red hair, black hair, black hair with dark red highlights and one or lighter streaks near the front...hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Jet black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personal preference: Generally Brunette>blonde>redhead.

But there are of course exceptions

0|0
    0|0
  • It's blond of course.

Just not every girl should get it right away, it depends of their complexion whether or not will it look good to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all colors but probably brown. I love redheads too!

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde

Statistically blondes are hit on more often and are considered more approachable

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer shades of brown hair, or black hair over reds or blonds.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.