Guys, say a hot girl is walking down the street?

What would you like to see her wearing?

(And she must be clothed---lets be realistic here -_-)

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm a tank top or low cut shirt...and short shorts, or a mini skirt

being realistic here I think lol

What Guys Said 12

• Depending on the weather of course...

A nice summery dress that shows off her shoulders, back and legs, but still looks kind of casual and not too slutty.

eg. link link link link

• Leggings or tights, and a miniskirt or short shorts. She is wearing heels so she sways when she walks.

• a nice pair of jeans that show off her bum and a cute v neck t-shirt. colors don't matter to me but I like the color orange if she was trying ti impress me directly that's the color shirt she would have on.

• lacefly bellbottom jeans and a gamer or rock band teeshirt and some converse allstars

• Tight black pants (I forgot what they are called) and a slim shirtt with a sports bra.

Tight black mini dress with some huge heels but elegant at the same time

Loose but very thin material dress? (I wish I new the name for it) With slippers, no underwear SO you can see the butt crack when the wind blows it lol. I seen a girl dress like that today at the mall and it was so sexy. She was blond and tan skin.

with a great body options are endless

• link or link

• You should put pics up of a few cute outfits you have and we'll vote for our favorite :)

• LOL! Qualifications, Qualifications My Dear...I will always like answering your questions...I like YOU!..and you don't argue with me...don't have to agree...but no reason to ask my opinion and then argue...btw..those are all the females that guys tend to not marry...):

• leggings...UGHHHHHH

• Maybe some form-fitting jeans and a low-cut top? I'm not sure, I've never really thought about it.

• Anything figure-hugging to show off her body. A nice figure never goes unnoticed.

• Blouse

dress pants

heels that make the clicking sound

glasses

What Girls Said 0