Shaving body hair?....................

anyone recommend shaving my body hair?

iv been thinking about it for a while, but I not to sure if I should. please share your thoughts on the subject, pros, cons, stuff like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro I'm kinda hairy too, and trust me its for the best to keep what you got and just trim it every now and then.

Shaving your whole body isn't manly at all, its a lot of work.

Trust me, hit the gym, get ripped, trim the hair and you'll be fine.

Asking girls whether they like hair is going to get you mixed answers.

Some girls like it, some dont, and some don't care. Just be yourself.

Btw, trust me, if you have a good personality, a hairy body isn't a deal breaker at all, I promise that no girl, who is into you for your personality, is going to leave you becuase your hairy.

What Girls Said 5

• I like body hair on guys. I'm cool with whatever he chooses to do, but I personally prefer the look and feel of some hair on a dude. My boyfriend is pretty hairy, and I'm cool with it. He trims certain areas on occasion and that's fine too, but not really necessary for me.

• Define body hair, like where specifically? Its okay to have some hair on your body, its manly and normal.

• Don't unless you have a reason to, such as for a sport.

Trust me, once you shave for that smooth look, you'll have to keep doing it to keep it up (I know that's a no duh, but its a pain in the ass).

You'll have to spend a wicked amount on shave products.

The benefit is, you could stop and grow it all back and be fine, as a woman I can't do that.

• No, don't shave it. It gets prickly. I don't mind body hair

• well, personally, I hate body hair (chest hair, leg hair, pit hair, back hair - they're all nasty!)

Shave it!

• Agree totally - that's why I shave off all my body hair - with the exception of my head and a very small patch of pubic hair - which I keep trimmed

What Guys Said 3

• It is all up to you as to what makes you feel good. Most women don't mind some hair, some don't like any. You will get all kinds of answers. If you are very hairy I think most people would suggest having something done about it. I personally am not very hairy and never used to think about shaving anything other than my face, but lately I've been shaving or trimming more body hair. I just got where I don't like it. I hate seeing guys with long underarm hair. Most guys look fine with leg hair. Mine has gotten to where it doesn't grow on the lower back sections of my calves and never was that thick anyway. I have been shaving it lately and like it that way, just because it is all evened up. For my stomach and chest hair I used a Silkn flash and go to remove most of it. My arms and back are not hairy at all. My arms do have hair but it is so light you can't even tell it. At least trim underarms and pubic area. The rest is optional depending on how you feel about how you look. If you are tan and in reasonably good shape, you will probably get more positive comments than negative if you decide to keep your legs shaven.

• I shave my body hair...but not 100% baby-bottom shaven. More like 80%.

But then again, I don't grow an insanely high amt of body hair, either.

Personally it's more comfortable when I shave the little bit of hair I have.

U don't have to shave ALL the time; once every 2 weeks is all that's needed for me.

• Yes, just get rid of it, it's for the best. Body hair has long passed it's days of being "useful" to our survival.