What is it about boobs that guys like so much?

I've never understood what it is about them that make guys go crazy. I mean seriously it's pretty much just a blob of fat and lobules. What's so hot about that? Can someone *please* explain this to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• The simple answer is that we are biologically programmed to desire them. It's actually one of the main reasons you HAVE breasts that are large and visible when you aren't pregnant: so that men can see them. Note that most mammals don't have visible breasts unless they are pregnant or recently gave birth and nursing.

Breasts are a sign of sexual maturity and of an ability to feed (and thus to care for) children. Men developed both the skill and desire to detect the presence of breasts even from a distance, to determine which females were suitable mates. We're talking long, long before there was anything resembling society, much less MODERN society. These types of instinctual traits take tens of thousand so of years to develop.

Breasts are uniquely female; they scream "I am woman" to a man. So, of course we like them.

Also, they seem to give most women an awful lot of pleasure and happiness when they are handled and played with correctly...

What Guys Said 16

• Agreed. But what is it that women like about engagement rings so much? I mean, they're just a little hunk of metal with a shiny rock on top. And why would anyone eat a lobster? I mean, they look like big ugly red bugs! And don't get me started on oysters!

• When you put it like that it doesn't really sound so appealing, but describing things like that can make anythign sound bad. Boobs are awesome! :) so soft and feminine and they look good. Its really hard to describe... its just how God made us but you can't complain :)

• Like the other users said, we don't have them and we are biologically wired to like them.

Beyond that they are just fun and fascinating. Guys like looking at boobs in an almost artistic admiring way. They have so many differences from girl to girl that it's interesting to look at them and wonder what she looks like without a shirt on. The sizes, shapes, placement, hold, it's all just so fascinating to us.

For some guys like me it's the same way we look at cars or airplanes and admire their designs and lines.

• You can get hypnotized by them.

• They're fun! lol. And a lot of it is how much pleasure y'all get out of us playing with them. I notice that when a girl I'm with isn't as sensitive there, I don't do much with them.

Also, it marks you as distinctly female. By covering them up, society has also made them more desirable, labeled them as a more private/intimate part of you.

Might also be because we don't have any.

• There is something inate about our fondness for them that probably comes from our first year on the planet.

• why do girls like guys chest muscles,abs,legs? then you will have your answer.

• Their texture, the way the bounce around, and how they feel like bags of sand.

• i was gona tell you to "ask mother nature". but MrOracle couldn't explain it any better

• I cannot..I am not a boob man

• i don't see what people see in boobs either. I like feet that just what I'm attracted to. especially well pedicured feet with pink toe nail polish.

• we guys don't even consciously know why lol they're just awesome. especially when they're big, the bigger the better!

• sorry to say I have no interest in boobs at all. I am a legs,arse man myself.

• 1. They're soft.

2. They feel good to touch.

3. They're visually appealing.

• Aww someone's a little jealous, you need a handkerchief for that?

• we don't have them, theyre soft and fun to play with, theyre part of girls, and girls are F***ING INCREDIBLE

What Girls Said 4

• they're soft, bouncy and pretty

what is there not to like, I think I like them more than most guys do

• That's how God made men. There's a scripture about how 'her breasts will intoxicate you'.

• lol...God made vulvas & penises & bladders...? ...(:(:(:

• I wouldn't equate my boobs to the fat elsewhere on my body...its not the same. They've got form and...well...squish and jiggle differently. They look appealing.

• Ask biology.

Breasts are a sign of fertility and femininity. Straight men are biologically wired to be attracted to these things. As well as butt and hips.

Some men prefer different parts more than others but I think all men will be attracted to these features collectively, to a degree.

Like I have had guys say they like my boobs but then when we are fooling around pretty much grope my ass and focus on that more. Stuff like that.

They really just like a feminine body, when it comes down to it.