What makes a girl sexually/physically attractive?

Is it her eyes, her face, her butt, being fat, being skinny...etc...?

0|0
0|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• It's all in how she looks at you. If she's stuck up, she could look like a supermodel and she wouldn't get any attention, not for long anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vaguely slim with a bit of a butt, nice face, brunette for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face first and foremost. I like anywhere both slender and curvy. Nice boobs, tight butt, and dem thighs. Nice legs and a flat tummy are super hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's her legs and butt, then her face especially eyes, the way she dresses, and finally(if I work up the courage to talk to her) her intelligence/personality/sense of humor

1|0
    0|1
  • There has to be something about her. Some girls I like, people do not and I find some girls repulsive. For example, Cheryl Cole I find revolting and most people think she is hot.

1|0
    0|1
  • A girl you look at and can tell she puts effort in the way she looks.

1|0
    0|1
  • The whole package, a girl can have really nice boobs but not me attractive to be, it is what the girl looks like overall.

0|0
    0|0
  • a pretty face and a slender body :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick waist.i don't like to see bones.curves in the right places are a big plus.theres a diffrence between fat and thick most girls who think there fat are perfect because there not fatthere thick

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm a sucker for curves on any size of girl. Face is at least equally as important. But that's just for the initial attraction. What *keeps* me attracted is her brain.

2|0
    0|1
  • booty gotta be poppin and those pusssy lips immaculate

2|0
    7|1

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.