Black people, is this girl light skin?

link

link

Do you consider people with these skin tones light skinned or redbones? yes or no?

2nd link was cynthia bailey

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• No. They both seem to be in the middle between yellow/red and dark

• probably more on the red side though for the first pic, but definitly medium for the second person

• What's a redbone?

• I'm also not black and I'm not sure if she's considered light skin to other black people, but Meagan Good sure is attractive.

• second link didn't work, but the first girl is pretty dark... I'm not black though

• I am not black but I would consider the first girl a medium brown to maybe a little lighter

• They both are black to me.

If you want someone light skinned it probably be someone like Alicia Keys or Jasmine Guy.

• Them women are black. Excuse my adult reference, but a redbone would be similair to Italia Blue.

• Nope

• no she black

• meagan good? not really.. but damn, she's fine

What Girls Said 15

• megan good is considered light skin even though she isn't the lightest black people come in. she is more caramel colored, like if a dark skin and a light skin person got together and made a baby. cynthia bailey is a brown skin chick. she is not that dark but she isn't that light either. red bones are like beyonce, yellow bones are more like rihanna, dark skin girls is like kelly rowland, bria myles or kenya moore. there are black people who are darker than that but they are not in the media much and if they are its a dark male and not female.

• well first keep in mind that people look different in different photos.

the second one is definitely more along the lines of "medium brown"

id say meghan good is on the darker end of "light skinned"

although if you consider that photos usually end up lighter than the person (like beyonce, for example) then meghan is medium brown as well.

my head hurts now. :(

• The first woman is so pretty I remember being a little kid and thinking "wow is she a pretty old lady or what" lol she was probably 7 years older

anyways the second link wouldn't work, I don't know what a red bone is but it sounds ...dunno just who came up with that o.O

• Redbones and light skinned people are the same...Anyways she's not necessarily either. She's more of a caramel complexion but a little darker than being a redbone/light skinned female.

• She's African American.

• What is a redbone?

• Does it really matter ?

• Yeah well the second link doesn't work but I would definitely say Megan Good is light skinned.

Black is more like link

• nope

• Neither of them are light skinned, but I'd consider them medium-dark. I'm the same complexion as the 2nd link and I've always been considered dark.

• Medium. I wish she wouldn't wear the lip gloss anymore. But whatever...

• No they aren't light

• no they aren't light skin. medium skin tones. closer to dark than light

• Yep, and I love Megan Good

• No medium brown