What bra size (in your opinion) is suitable for an Asian girl of this description?

A bra size that is big on her but not HUGE. She is between 5 feet and 5'1", 98lbs, 22 inch waist, and 34 or 35 inch hips.

By saying "Asian" girl, I mean it's because we're usually really small so I'm using that to also see what bra size would fit. As for those who want numbers, something that's either 32 or 34. Any higher would make look top heavy, right? But thank you for answers you all!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure the band size, but I guess a B or a C cup would be nice. But really I don't think breast size is all that important. Being big or small, it doesn't really matter much. Sure guys like breasts, but you might find that guys like breasts of all sizes and shapes, and most of the time we're just happy to see breast, regardless of size.

So yeah, B or C are a nice size, but it's not too important. Bigger or smaller would be acceptable as well.

• I think whatever race you are, it really doesn't matter what your size is. I think you should love what you got.

What Guys Said 2

• A-B(put in numbers) heh

• Whatever size boobs she has

What Girls Said 3

• asian girls usually have small boobs...so A cup

• theres no such thing as a suitable bra size for ANY girl no matter the race. your breasts are influenced by genetics.

• 8C/30C or... B... something lol

• It would be easier to work out if you gave us a band size :P

• I'm not really going by race, more of the 22" and 34-35" measurements :P & I don't think so, Asians have a good range in that too ahah

• In that case I go A or B, anything more would be really top heavy lol.