What's your style of clothing?

Girls, do you wear any clothes that hide your body or wraps around your figure? Guys, do you wear baggy clothes or fitting clothes?

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I like wearing tight dresses. Such as this link

Or it's tight around the waist.

Sometimes, I'll go with sweatpants and a tank top.

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• If I want to dress ubber femimine then I wear wraps dresses and figure hugging clothes with heels or sling backs or flip flops but usually I wear jeans and a nice blouse with some laid back shoes

usually wear some type of jewelry but usually I'm laid back style

0|0
    0|0
  • I go out looking like this a lot.

link

Except if I'm not feeling too dress up I'll wear Dr. Martins instead of girlie boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the day I go for nice sweatpants when I want to be really comfy but when I'm not I wear form fitting clothing

0|1
    0|0
  • When I go out I wear clothes that show my figure but when I'm working or rollerblading I wear baggy clothes that hide my figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • What 99problems said. I usually wear clothes that show off my figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • tight skinny jeans and sometimes tight shirts too. but mostly loose shirts and tight jeans

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear whatever is comfortable. They don't hide my body. I wear some fitting jeans, and a nice shirt. Nothing "tomboyish" though.

This is me and my "fashion":

link

Then again, I love hoodies. Super comfy.

link

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I use to wear baggy clothes; now, I wear fitting. I have to create a more professional image due to my current work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess fitting, I am into retro pieces. And no I am no damn hipster >:[ I have dressed like this long before the hipster adopted it and I shall keep on wearing it long after they disown it.

Aside from that on my lazy days I will through on some black cargo pants, chucks, some shirt and a black hoodie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Often during the day for classes and whatnot I'll just go gym shorts and t shirt. But generally, especially when its cold, I like to class up a bit, solid color button up shirt, dark jeans (no holes), nice belt, dressy casual shoes. skinny tie and/or vest if I feel like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • fitting , trying to change my style gradually to a more mature style with button down shirts and less 'sporty , teenager' clothing :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a simple t-shirt and well fitting jeans but being 5'1 that's very hard but I've managed to do it 3 times. I bought 2 of them from www.makeyourownjeans.com

0|0
    0|0
  • baggy when I was younger

now I wear lose fit casually or more mature clothes

for the most part only my sports clothes stayed the same apart from the occasional compression shirts I wear

0|0
    0|0
  • my style of clothing is literally black and white lol

0|0
    0|0