What type of body have people told you have?

This girl I know has a body of a soccer player, she has nice long legs.

1|0
19|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been told that I have the body of a Model (because I'm 5'9" and lean) A dancer (which I use to do),or an athlete (I don't play sports).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I'm told often that I have a ballerina body but I think that also has a lot to do with the fact that I walk and sit very straight (good posture) cause I did ballet for 7 years as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • People have told me I have the body of a model, I have modeled a couple times but I don't really like it. People also save I have really nice legs.

1|0
    4|1
  • Model...but there's a lot more to modeling than being skinny.-.-

And a girl mentioned that I still have small curves and a butt and boobs regardless of being skinny and complimented me on that...it made me feel good.(:

0|0
    0|0
  • Fabulous :D

0|0
    0|0
  • At 5'10" people say I should either be a model or basketball player. I think they forget there is a lot more to both occupations than height -_-

When I was in my teens I danced a lot, and people noticed I had a dancer body... Ahhh, those were the days.

0|0
    0|0
  • What type of body? Guys normally talk about each body part.

0|0
    0|0
  • This one guy said I was a pencil...

Nothing at the front. Nothing at the back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Years ago, when I used to be more attractive, people told me I had a bllerinas body, now people ask me if I play a lot of sports

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone said I had the body of a stripper but I didn't take that as a compliment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been called a midget many times...

But I have the body of a volleyball player, which I am :D

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy told me I had a body of a volleyball player. I ROFL, I thought it was funny.

So untrue.

0|0
    0|0
  • i over heard my dads friends say I have a p*rn stars body, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing special. Just "petite".

0|0
    0|0
  • An athlete. Well, that's what I get for doing MMA, swimming and running for all those years.

0|0
    0|0
  • model

but I'm too fat and short to have a model body -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone tells me I have an athletic body since I am muscular and lean, and they're all surprised when they find out I have no athletic skills (aside from being able to swim lol).

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been called, hot, sexy, toned, petite, hourglass, thin I think that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only ever hear "hot body". Does that count? I used to hear Jillian Michaels all the time but I just can't get to the gym as much as I used to lately. Still fit but not super fit any more.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I'm not sure. No one has ever commented about it. I'm going to go with sumo wrestler.

1|0
    0|0
  • slender, flexible, athletic, the cutest one

is probably "you look famous" ~ my girlfriend said that <3

0|0
    0|0
  • soccer player, slim upper half, big calves and lean lower legs, nothing really fancy but I like it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Since I'm 6'5 its pretty much a giveaway...

0|0
    0|1
  • hmmm human

0|0
    0|0
  • ignoring the negative ones. one person told me I looked like a football player

0|0
    0|0
  • Football player.

0|0
    0|0