ive seen questions on here such as "oh I was caught by her beauty" and "oh wow he's so gorgeous" stuff like that...

im just wondering do people make people out to be that way, because they're afraid to approach them

i know that when I put a number on the attractiveness scale on a girl 1-10, if I give her a 9 or an 8, she's less likely for me to approach because we tend to be intimidated by the so called "beautiful people" in our own realities.

though I can approach about a 6 or 7, they never wind up to be as interesting as I thought they looked

so what are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• The reason I say oh he's gorgeous is when I think he really is gorgeous-i never say it because I'm afraid to approach them. I could put a guy as anything on a scale of 1-10 but I still wouldn't approach him because I'm too shy lol. I've only heard of this 1-10 scale from this site anyway, id never heard of it before and I never use that when I see a hot guy. But I do agree if I see a really good looking guy I would automatically think I wouldn't have a chance, even when I know a guy likes me now I wander why and I don't think I'm good enough for him at all and id put him as a 6/7.

What Girls Said 3

• i've dated a 10. he wasn't that interesting. he was a male model and only cared about his looks.

• If I ever come across a guy who is a 9 or 10 I just get so nervous and fidgety around him, lol. I never approach guys... suppose I'm too scared and to be honest I don't intentionally seek out relationships or sex that way. To be honest, as long as the guy is perhaps 6 or higher- appearance goes out the window and I tend to accept his good looks and focus more on his personality and the chemistry that we have together, if that makes sense.

• There are probably some 9-10 girls wanting guys to approach them that aren't intimidated by them. The ones that aren't intimidated are usually very cocky.

What Guys Said 0