Dyed or Natural hair?

Many people have different views, what are yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• Right now, I'm sticking to natural. As a teenager, I don't want to ask my parents to pay for highlights or root touch ups or anything. And we just don't have the time to go to the salon every time my roots grow out.

Plus, I'm afraid that dying my hair would dry it out and damage it. I like my natural hair color, too. So there's no point in fixing something that isn't broken, right?

Oh. And my dad's a bit on the conservative side. Doesn't even like it when I curl my hair.

So for right now, I'm happy with my natural hair. Who knows though? I may want I change in a few years. I don't see a problem with dying your hair, it's pretty common nowadays. It just seems kind of high maintenance.

What Guys Said 3

• i will always go for a girl's natural hair color.

if they are blonde and I like them and they say they died their hair I say "you should keep it natural."

if they are dark haired and I like them and they say they died their hair I say "you should keep it natural."

• believe it or not, I've "done" my hair, even though I'm a guy, and yes I know its becoming more common among men what with hiding gray and such, but since I'm only 19, I just wanted to experiment

i had cut it really short before I did it, so that when it grew out I had blonde tips but with natural dirty blonde hair. I got compliments on it, too

anyway, I may have done this, but it got "old" to do, so id say natural hair is good (but I'm open to girls who do it, cause it makes it look more interesting, ya know)

the girl I'm interested in right now, has black hair with dark red highlights, very hot imo

• just some highlights would be good

What Girls Said 14

• Natural is best. Hair dye damages your hair and that's not very attractive! You may wind up having to cut it off if you have an accidentl (some dyes actually kill your hair, so be VERY careful)

If you do decide to dye it, don't wear it long. I've heard that the roots are a nightmare to touch up, and having that much hair to dye is difficult.

I've heard of people having success with highlights, but make sure you go to a reputable salon to have them done...hair is too important to "experiment" with in an extreme way.

Go natural if you can stand it. Your hair will thank you for it!

• i am naturally dirty blonde, but I get highlights to make it really blonde..i also do the john frieda sheer blonde color glaze a few times a week to make it softer and lighter

for me, I just like being blonde, and going lighter doesn't look weird with my skin tone. but I think that if you dye your hair you have to think about how its going to look next to your skin, because not every hair color looks good on everyone

• I have dyed hair but I had it natural for years, it is a lot of hard work to keep up dyed hair and roots are a nightmare and an expensive one lol but I thinks its worth it. I thought my original mousy brown hair was boring and I now have blonde hair like I did when I was younger (well it was natural then lol) and I do love it now.

• i could have my natural hair for the rest of my life! how boring. my hair changes with the seasons of the year. summer is blonde winter is black and spring id brown. it can do a lot of damage to your hair but that's why they invented products for your hair.

• definitely natural hair for me. lol. but some highlights are fun

• Natural hair. Dyed hair becomes too damaged, starts to lose it's natural shine, and doesn't feel as nice as healthy natural hair.

• umm depends on the person.. some people sut all sorts of colours, that is not their natrual colour..

• definitely natural.

altho my hair is dark brown and I once dyed my hair a mahogany colour (a reddish brown) and it look pretty good

• natural!

• Dyed or highlights unless your natural color is very warm and rich, like auburn, black, dark brown.

• whatever makes you feel your best.

me personally, natural.

• natural!

• natural

• mine is dyed/ bleached. and a little natural in there. with highlights.