What do you think of the girl in this commercial?

link Do you think she is attractive and is dressed nice and whatever else you want to add. I saw her in this commercial and I think she is gorgeous and I want to see what you guys and girls think.

Always find it interesting on how everyone has different opinions on how good looking a certain person.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• she's really pretty. she has pretty eyes and hair and she seems like a warm person when she smiles. people may disagree because of the shape of her nose compared to the shape of her head, and the shape of her head compared to the neck but I think it looks good over all even though those things give her more of a mousy look.

• I don't think she has a mousy look at all.

• your right she doesn't, I just always think "mousy" when I see brown hair. I don't know why :/

• She seems so much like one of my friends... the nose, the shape of her face, the way she talks... it's so unbelievably alike :O (the only difference is that my friend is blond and has blue eyes)

• That's weird, she looks like someone I have seen but I cannot remember who, though I do that a lot.

• She's definitely beautiful <3

• nothing special about her. she doesn't really stand out.

• there's nothing special about her. she has a common look and face.

• I like her eyes. Her nose reminds me of Ashlee Simpson's nose before the rhinoplasty.

• she's average. slightly cute face but forgettable

What Guys Said 7

• She's attractive and professional looking.

• well, her eyes are OK, nothing special about the rest I think

• 6/10

Nothing special. And I'm being generous with the 6.

• She's nice, doesn't stand out to me more averagish, but she seems down to earth, and an all around cool person.

• I'd go 7/10. She's very cute

• Me like

• i'd plow it