What's your desired body?

What type of body you'd like to have? gsfgrtujjjsrae

0|0
25|8

Most Helpful Girl

• i love my body but maybe I would ask for a curvy bottom. guys seem to love that. I don't have much of an ass really and I don't have curvy hips either. so some people who make the "real women have curves" comments could stfu if I had curves. maybe they would be happy and grant me "real woman" status.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• I like my body the way it is. Sure I have imperfections (as everyone else) but I'm also working out and eating as healthy as I can. My body is at its prime as far as age goes, no aches or pains yet, so I figure if I treat it the best I can, it will do the same for me lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm always bobbing between a lanky body as best then a toned body..in the end I'd just like a toned body..more definition but still being feiminine

0|0
    0|0
  • link

link

link

Those are ideal for me, in my opinion :P

2|2
    5|0
  • Miranda Kerr link but with bigger boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my body except if I had a bit more boobage I'd be content :).

0|0
    0|0
  • A slimmer hourglass, I have an hourglass and my weight says a wonderful result on the scale however my body doesn't seem to match perfection to how I want it.

0|0
    0|0
  • link

Not too skinny, but still toned and all delicious looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty much my own only with out so much back fat cause its hurting my lower back, I don't mind my tummy as long as it dosen't go out more then my boobs do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with everything as it is...i just need to tone up more.I give myself 2 months.:)

0|0
    0|0
  • My body I have now but I want to keep toning it. It's tough fighting this laziness.:p

0|0
    0|0
  • Scarlett Johansson's or Kim Kardashian's body will do :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a smaller waist to get the hourglass shape

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a little more tooshie. Nothing wrong with a little more bum meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • link Elizabeth Taylor had a great body :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my body, but maybe some more butt & boobs magically somehow would be nice. They're both small, but it's OK. I'd rather be natural. I'd never get plastic surgery.

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Ah, pretty happy with how things look now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy, not skinny & not fat.

I'm 5'4 and I think 140 would be an ideal body weight to have the right amount of curves.

Right now I have 40DDD's I want to keep them but lose some weight and tighten (tone) up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something like gisele bundchen

1|1
    0|0
  • Lean/toned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same height and shape, just more toned, smaller boobs and a bigger ass :D

0|0
    0|0
  • A flatter stomach ( toned), and bigger boobs, I seriously have none.

0|0
    0|0
  • about 5"4, with long legs that aren't skinny but somewhat thin and toned. not too thick, but not bird like.

big round butt

waist that is much smaller than hips

flat stomach

32D breasts, high up, round, and perky.

0|0
    0|0
  • toned

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• For myself, or squirming and bucking underneath me?

2|1
    0|0
  • I think Michael Chicklis' body (from Fantastic Four) is the best I could hope for. I'm not gonna have the crazy sixpack abs, but his core looks like a tree trunk. That's more of the way I'm built.

link

0|0
    0|0
  • I just wished I was 6'1, that would make me a happy camper.

0|0
    0|0
  • the body I had when I was a freshman... because I have been getting thiner and my muscles have toned down a lot since I had to stop working out because of work... :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to be an inch taller (6"1') and weight about 200 pounds with 10% bodyfat.

I think I can achieve that in about another year (if I average two pounds of muscle a month, that is).

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I was a little bit taller. I wish I was a baller.

2|0
    0|0
  • More toned/lean muscle. It'd be better of course if I'd finish what I started.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish my muscles were more toned and I had less of a gut

0|0
    0|0