Guys, how do you feel about cartilage piercings on girls? Girls, have you had it done?

I was thinking of getting a stud (not hoop) piercing on my cartilage. I have my first and second holes on my ear lobes. I was wondering how guys feel about this piercing. girls if you have had it done, how much did it hurt?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I've got one at the top of my left ear, I don't think guys really care.

• did it hurt?

• Yes, but not enough to say I wouldn't get another one done. It's worth it, just go get it done of you want one. I had mine done about 3 months ago :P.

• okay thank you :)

What Guys Said 2

• To tell the truths guy don't really notice piercings unless you have like twenty in one ear and on your nose and lips. I think the traditional ear piercings look the best but don't notice seance Allmost every girl has them.

• If you mean ear, I generally don't really care. Not a huge fan of piercings in general, but ears are fine as long as you don't go crazy.

If you mean nose, the one exception to my piercings rule is that little stud girls get on the side. I love those.

What Girls Said 2

• I've had my cartilage pierced for years, nobody really seems to notice or care lol. If you want it get it, what matters is that you like it. It didn't hurt much at all either, it's just a quick jab with the gun then it'll feel kinda burny for awhile after til the swelling goes down a bit. It's not a big deal.

• Well I love the look and WANT it done. (Not till I'm out of the house though, damn parents.) They're cool looking and if you want it done I say go for it.