I can’t wear a bikini and need something hot to wear to the beach...

I am a small girl with a perfect rack and nice curves. I have only one problem, I can't wear a bikini do to the fact I have scars on my belly from having my spleen removed. If I wear one my scars would burn even if they are three years old. All my friends are wearing bikini's to the beach this summer, is there something I can buy and still look good as them with out exposing my belly.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey there

Sometimes people tends to be "constraining" themselves with their ugliness side. Since you have mentioned that you looked good with perfect rack and nice curves, why not be yourself. I believe it won't hurt with that scar that you might think it will make you out of the attraction. Everyone is not perfect!

There are natural remedy we use here in Malaysia. It's a plant called Aloe Vera. A plant with thick leaf and thorns by its side. Peel the leave and you can find the flesh which is of jelly. Apply onto the scar and this might makes the scar gradually away.

Natural remedy such as this won't make our skin sensitive. But natural remedy tends to take a longer period to effect.

Cheers.

What Guys Said 5

• If your scars are years old, I don't know that you wouldn't be OK with just some really high spf sunblock on them. I'm not a doctor or anything though, so if you don't want to risk it by all means dont. Otherwise, lots of those tankinis that VS has are pretty hot.

• you could try to find one piece bikini's like this random one I found on Google. link

• chinese and japanese one piece bikini's tend to look quite sexy. I think it's because they don't have many 2 piece but that's only a guess.

• what about a one piece bikini?

• try a monokini that covers your scars?

• Birthday suit

What Girls Said 8

• Monokini or tankini should work. Use bio oil for scars and don't sweat it too much

• Wear a one piece bathing suit...problem solved.

• Ive got scars on my tummy from having my gallbladder removed, they might be smaller than urs? I'm not sure how big urs are, but I've got 4 1cm sized scars on my belly... and I wear a bikini, you should wear a bikini and be proud... :) but if you really don't want too... go for a one-piece or even a tankini! xx

• You can get nice one piece bikinis that are bare on the back that are quite sexy.

• and what does a so called perfect rack look like?

• tankini?

• u can wear those water shorts or sports shorts I saw them at old navy last year or you can check modelles, and wear like a tankini under a tanktop and bikini bottom under the shorts or just wear a one piece with the shorts

• It's not a problem that you can't wear a bikini. There are plenty of kinds of swim suits that look just as good and sometimes even better than bikinis.