Do you think I wear too much makeup and inappropriate clothes?

my mom says I wear too much makeup and inappropriate clothes that show too much skin. do you think so?

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Of course you are going to show us your most conservative pictures, you want us to agree with you.

• no these are pics of me on a normal day.

• You look like you're swtriving for the blond bombshell look, and that requires a lot of amkeup. I don't see the problem with your clothes, though. You're mostly covered, right?

IF that's the look yu want, you don't have 'too much' makeup!

• Bit tough to tell in a pic, but the make-up looks a bit heavy. You don't really look like you need that very much anyhow. As far as clothes go, yours are fine. And don't pay much attention to the 4/10 guy, it's the internet, that sh*t happens. You'll grow up beautifully.

• How much make up and what kind of cloths like low V-Necks or what? I think stuff like that is hot but excessive makeup makes girls seem fake

• I think the lipstick is a bit bright, try a darker shade or one that is a mat color and not glossy. I think your cloths is just fine the way they are.

• you look fine and beautiful

• I don't see anything wrong with your clothes...makeup...ahem...Your eyes, eyebrows and lips are fine...but if you were my girl I would ask you to stop with face/cheek stuff.../:

• Reported for under 16

What Girls Said 9

• You look fine to me :)

• ur covered up and wear a normal amount of makeup. your mom is probably anxious because her baby's growing up

• i don't see it...

• You're 13? That's far too much makeup for 13. You look 16-17. Clothes are fine, the makeup is not. Save that much makeup for high school or college.

• Too much makeup for a 13 year old, your mum is right.

• No,not to me.

• Oh wait your 13 years old? I changed my mind, that is too much, you shouldn't put make up in the first place.

• you look fine and beautiful! don't listen to that 4/10 dumbass he's probably a -10/10 troll you're beautiful! but pls don't have sex until your at least 18.

• no but you look extremely young to be having sex so I hope you aren't like one of those girls on here who does that at the tender old age of 15

• for one I'm 13 and for two who said I was having sex? I'm a virgin.

• Your clothes are appropriate.

But it seems you have a little too much makeup on. Not that it's a lot in general but I can tell you're much younger than 18 and I just don't think it's age appropriate. It really ages you. You're pretty enough, you don't need all that stuff.