Does waxing on the face make hair grow back lighter?

have you waxed any part of your face? will the hair grow back lighter? I'm scared its gonna be thicker

Most Helpful Girl

• It'll grow back the same color, but a bit finer. Don't worry, waxing doesn't make hair thicker anywhere on your body :)

• even if its peach fuzz like it won't grow into a mans beard right?

• Haha no it definitely won't do that. I'd have a reaaaally thick beard if that were true lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• no it doesn't grow lighter. its supposed to grow thinner over a long time of doing it so much. but its not lighter. and it doesn't look like a beard. it would if you shaved though.

• I wax my eyebrows but I don't see them growning out lighter. At most, I swear the grow out darker.

• yea I think that's just the nature of eyebrow hair, no matter if you wax pluck or thread, eyebrow hair will always grow darker and thicker but I was wondering about the face like sideburns and peachfuzz if I wax that...it won't turn into a beard right?