Curly or Straight Hair?

Do guys like girls with curly or straight hair? Don't say both or it depends...I mean on any girl what would you rather see...curly...or straight?

I have wavy hair...I guess you can add wavy in there too...because the guys that said that only some girls can pull of curls are right...like the annie tight curls...I even don't like on some girls haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Give me curls. Acres of curls. I could fall in love with a fire hydrant if it had enough curls. Curls are to me as subjects are to a king. A curl, a curl, my kingdom for a curl. If poverty had curls, I'd quit my job, if the olympics would have me, I'd be on the curling team...Enought said?

What Guys Said 11

• If I had to choose I'd pick curly and by curly I mean wavey. It adds more "LOOK AT ME". Besides just having straight hair saying "Yeah... I'm just hangin".

• I know you said don't say both, but I like both. I probably give a slight lean towards curly though (my wife's naturally curly hair first drew my eye), but both can be beautiful.

• I personally like curly and wavy hair, but I will not ignore a girl that doesn't have it. I just think curly or wavy hair is extra plus :)

• I can't say one is better than the other because I see a lot of hot girls with both. I think straight hair looks better if you have a shorter 'do but long curly hair looks sexy, especially how a lot of Latinas have their hair.

Sometimes women have really straight hair that's limp and that usually doesn't look that good...if it's long and w/o bangs they look like "cousin it." And sometimes women with curly hair have it all frizzy or greasy looking, which is not that hot either.

• If you have lighter color hair I would go straight and curly with like brunette/dark. Hate to say it, but it does depend on your looks/body type.

• Well I'm gonna say both anyway. It all depends on the girl. My girl looks good with straight and curled up hair. She's does hair and make-up, so she knows what she's doing. I guess all I can say is that as long as you make it work for you and you know what looks good on you then it doesn't really matter.

• I usually prefer straight, only a few girls can pull of the curly hair look if you ask me.

• Wavy, especially deep, thick wavy hair past the shoulders, is just gorgeous on girls. If you have this kind of hair, just keep it. Please. You'll be doing the sighted world a favor.

• Straight hair is far better looking than curly.

• what about wavy!

• seriously really depends, cause its all in how ya wear it

i prefer straight

What Girls Said 3

• curly

• It depends. Unless your hair is afro worthy... then it's probably better straight.

But for each girl it looks different and each guy is different.

• my natural hair is lk really curly. it loooks soo ugly. lk afro curly. so I permanently straighten it. I like it better straight.