What's the best foundation?

I'm looking for a foundation for prom which is coming up very, very soon. Price isn't an issue.

If you're basing your answer off of shades available since I'm biracial, in Covergirl I wear "Classic Tan" or Soft Honey(depends on the seasons)

link

Again, price isn't an issue

Most Helpful Girl

• Sue devit has a GREAT foundation. Macy's sells it at Impulse. It has a great clean and natural finish, it doesn't clog your pores as much as others might, it lasts forever and it has a great mix of colors ranging from very light to very dark. I love it!

I also like almay, which is what I use. It's not super, but its affordable and gets the job done. It looks great on camera, too. I can't wear it often, though. it clogs my pores if I use it too often.

• Oooh, Sue Devit is natural?

Because I love skincare/hair care products which contain natural ingredients

• yeah! they have a lot of natural ingredients, its also like $60 a bottle :| lol

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• If price isn't an issue I say go with Makeup Forever HD. It blends well and actually STAYS ON! I wore it during my prom and the pictures all looked great even though my skin wasn't so great that day.

• Makeup Forveer HD foundation is good.

I like L'oreal true match too.

• There's a sephora brand powder foundation. It's buildible, blendible, and afordible. It doesn't make you break out, and it doesn't dry your skin. It covers, and it can be used on many shades of skin.

• MAC studio fix has really good coverage. it can feel a little heavy... but you'll look flawless though.